[amayausers] Re: Popular fonts

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:16:22 -0500

Thank you Herb..  Been out of town for a while.

Pat,
        The only fonts you can "Add" to the Design Shop program are called "True
Type Fonts" which are commonly associated with your Microsoft Word
program,... unless you are purchasing and installing additional fonts from
Melco.
        After you do as Herb stated, you will see fonts listed in Design Shop
with
either a AF or a TT before the name of the font.  AF is for Alphabet Font
and TT is for True Type.
        Personally, I don't sew any of our many True Type fonts because the
fonts
that come with Design Shop along with a few popular fonts we've purchased,
is all we can handle.  Besides, the true type fonts don't always sew out as
you would like, I'm guessing because they are auto digitized by Design Shop
and sometimes need editing.

Good Luck to you.
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes