[amayausers.com] Re: Polyester warmup jackets

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 00:42:42 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/853.html#000001

Hi Natalie,

I just finished Adidas Soccer Coach shirts and jackets and all were Poly.  I
hooped all of them in a 15cm hoop without any problems--and no hoop burns.
Should you have a hoop burn, mist it lightly or use a light spray of Magic
Sizing.

My preference is Poly-Mesh and I always use two pieces cross-hatched.  I like
to keep the "handle" or "feel" of backing the same as the garment. With a
design that small, one would be sufficient (however, I just always use
two--just my preference).

If you aren't sure, dig out an old garment or get one at the thrift store and
give it a test run. It won't take long to tell what looks best with that small
a design!

Sharon