[amayausers.com] Re: Plastic Bags

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:13:53 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/173.html#000004

I use uline for most of my shipping supplies. I just ordered some boxes from
them yesterday. John, it is one day UPS ground shipping to Maryland. 9x12 will
work for shirts but sweats and jackets, you will have to go larger. The 1 mil
bags are very thin and will tear easily as you slide the shirt in. Suggest you
get the 2 mil. I don't think uline has shirt folding boards (they might though,
I haven't looked) but those come in handy for folding, most fixture stores sell
them or you can get them online, I think I paid $20 after shipping for mine.