[amayausers.com] Re: Plastic Bags

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:00:50 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/173.html#000002

http://www.uline.com/Group_96.asp
We use Uline, they have a warehouse in Philly.
We buy everything from Tape to boxes bags and
dvd cases. I but the link for all the bags
but we use the printed "Thank you bags" you can put 6 or more shirts in there
if you try hard enough!  :)  There may be some chaeaper places but
there prices have always been reasonable and the service is great. Can order
online also.

Ron