[amayausers] Placing IN's & OUT's question

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 17:00:24 -0400

This may sound kind of strange, so bear with me.
I have just finished digitizing a jacket back and there are points that run in
a circle around another object in the center of the jacket.
I thought that I placed all of my entry and exit points low on this objects,
but obviously I did not.
For those of you that use DS, when placing the exit points, does the box go
directly at the exit point, or does the arrow on the box point to the exit
point that I want?
Did I totally confuse all of you?
Any help would be greatly apprecited.
Thanks,