[amayausers] Re: Perfect Hooper vs. HoopMaster

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 07:37:27 +0000

Say Bill,
Not sure what you know about these hooping devices but please know this...
Devices like the Hoopmaster and All In One Hooper are considered "Hooping
Assistants".  They provide you with alignment options, convenience and ease in
repeatability.
You still have to know what the end result is supposed to be - for what you're
trying to sew.
The trade shows are your best bet for seeing and using them up close and
personal.  Not to mention any pricing discounts that might apply.
We used to have the Hoop Master system but sold it with our last business
before we moved.  I probably won't buy another one because for the price, I can
hoop just fine on a table using my good ole fashioned eye balls for alignment.
Now if my position in an embroidery shop was one where I was hooping for other
folks, and a lot of them, I'd probably buy another Hoop Master.  I was
impressed with it's craftsmanship and overall design.
Good Luck to ya' pal,
Ed Orantes
504-258-6260