[amayausers] Re: Perfect Hooper vs. HoopMaster

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:11:06 -0700

Susan
Before buying our HoopMaster, we checked out a number of the hooping
aids available ... trying to find the one that was best for us and our
business.

My wife has arthritis in her hands and we needed a board that was easy
to set, easy to use, held the stabilizer in place and was effective in
maintaining consistent design placement.

I'm not saying that the HoopMaster is the only board worth considering
..... but for us, it was by far the better system and well worth the
investment. If something happened to our HoopMaster today, I would
replace it with another HoopMaster tomorrow.

Bob

.