[amayausers] Re: Peggy's stitch eraser

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:46:22 -0600

Hi Debbie in Indiana,
Sorry to have to disagree with your statement, "  with my Peanut, which is
the same thing as Peggy's ", The Peanut may look like the Peggy's but it
certainly will not, does not,and cannot perform the same as the Peggy's. I
have owned/used both and there is no comparison of one to the other in
performance.... ;-))

Rod Springer

Rod & Sharon Springer
Embroidery Cottage