[amayausers] Re: Patches

  • From: "ruth" <ruthwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 07:19:36 -0700

Allan & Margaret Jannuzzi

I tried going to the email you sent out for who you have doing your patches
and it keeps coming back.  Could you check the email address again, would
greatly appreciate it.  I am new to this industry and have enjoyed all the
information I am receiving.  Thanks to all, I need all the help I can get.
Ruth Williams
L & R Embroidery
1394 Birch St.
Clarkston, Wa.