[amayausers] Patches

  • From: "Veena Viswanath" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:47:21 -0800

Aaron,

I was looking at stadriemblems and was seeing 19.50/ patch + shipping.
Digitizing and artwork are free.  I was just thinking that 22.00 (which
would be my cost at stadri was itself expensive and was thinking how do I up
sell to 30.00.

I will also check with patch supply and see how much they would quote mine
for.

How reliable are they?

Iris Embroidery
510-226-6171