[amayausers.com] Re: Paratrooper design for jacketback

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:18:54 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/529.html#000002

I searched through my catalog designs and found one I can disect and it will
work fine. Just need to add the writing now and it is done.  I was even able to
enlarge it from a left chest for jacketback and that worked too--not always
possible with all designs to this degree.  My customer was willing to pay for
set-up or purchasing a design, just didn't want to wait or pay for a newly
digitized logo of this size. Rod is kind of busy right now and didn't have time
to digitize it right now anyway.  All done and looks good!
Sharon