[amayausers.com] Re: Paper Clips

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 00:09:34 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1271.html

Don and I use these paper clips for our fast frames and we have very good luck
with them but as Rod said be sure they don't catch on the grabber bar...we have
been using the small ones for several years now without any problems so far
(and some a little bigger but not often)...I pulled up Office Depot just to
show you what they look like...here's the link for that...if you can view it
from this link...they are really called Binder Clips but I call them clips or
paper clips...maybe I should refer to them by their proper name...LOL...again
warning make sure they are not where the grabber bar will catch on them...until
next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/825182/Office-Depot-Binder-Clips-34-Black/