[amayausers] Re: PMS colors

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:11:41 -0400

Yep.  They are different.  See
http://www.internetvideomag.com/articles2002/color-confusion.htm
- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I:  <http://www.levelbest.com/> www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
 <mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of
this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

  _____