[amayausers] Re: PING embroidery?

  • From: "Veena Viswanath" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:51:07 -0700

John and Roland,
  Thanks for the information.  Whether it is a panel or not, I would like
the embroidery look great.  Some of the times that I embroider, it looks
wonderful, but no way in comparison to that of the PING letters I saw today.
I was astonished at how well it looked and wondering what I need to do in
order to make it look that good. (always learn to be better ).  I usually
run most flats at 1300 rpm and 40wt thread and 60 wt for <.25in.  I know
there is a difference with Amaya and older machines.  This was done by a
older machine.  Somewhere in one of the classes, I learnt not to use density
< 3.9.  After today, I will start experimenting it and let you know the
results of my test.

If anyone have any other insights for me, please let me know either on the
list or privately at sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Iris Embroidery
510-226-6171
www.irisembroidery.com
Embroidery, Screen-printing or Promotions!!