[amayausers.com] Re: Operator Manual

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 03:56:26 UT

This message was posted by Coach on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/658.html#000008

Oh One more thing, I located the User Guide/Owners Manual.
I had not loaded the operating system software yet as I found out the hard way
that the OS is not compatable with Windows Vista... Melco Techs stated that the
Vista version of the XT OS will be coming out in a few weeks.
I located the owner manual for my XT machines in the Operating System
Application. I Opened the OS once I found a PC with windows XP on it and
clicked on the HELP menu and there it was The AMAYA XT Owners Manual. That was
a bit new for me as I would no more expect to see the Hardware Owners Manual
embedded in the OS that I would expect to see how to remove the mother board of
my Gateway HDMI buried in the Windows XP OS. Hey all I can say is if it wasn't
for this issue I may have never located you folks... Thank you again for the
new community.. I am jazzed again, My machines are sitting there, plugged in
and threaded. I am wondering if I can pull off a sew out.... Hmmm?