[amayausers.com] Re: Operator Manual

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 22:41:31 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/658.html#000005

Well, not sure I totally agree - the majority of manuals get outdated ten
minutes after they are printed, so online help or cds are certainly a more
efficient way to do things and to stay up to date.  Quite frankly, I used to
keep manuals for everything, but now, just store the cds or hit the websites.
However, that said, with all the print on demand availability out there, melco
should offer a printed version of the latest manual for a cost to customers
that are interested - and they definately should have it available online.