[amayausers.com] Re: Operator Manual

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 06:03:31 UT

This message was posted by Coach on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/658.html#000010

Thank you for the response LevelBest(LB). I must admit that the Melco tech was
more clear than my post. He let me know that it would work with Vista 32 but
not Vista 64. Unfortunately I have the VISTA 64 Version running on my laptop.
Hopefully what he stated regarding the patch for V.64 is also true and I will
be able to run everything from one machine. Until then I just keep running back
and forth with my Flash drive editing and loading..

Regards,
Coach Al