[amayausers.com] Re: Old thread

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 12:47:34 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/855.html#000005

I have some colors that are rarely used and are at least 10 years old. They
have always been kept in my house which is kept between 70-80 degrees. I used a
color about a year ago which must be at least 10 years old and it ran fine. I'm
not sure how long you can keep thread but I'm sure it would vary depending on
the manufacturer, temperature, and humidity levels they sit in over the years.