[amayausers] Re: Official Announcement on AMAYA Thread Feed Rollers

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:30:28 -0700

Denise,

Thank you for the comments regarding the rollers.  What you said about
purchasing the old rollers vs the new makes alot of sense.  From the
official announcement on this board, it looks like we are eventually going
to have to change over anyway, so I guess, why delay.

Regards,

Susan Davidson
Sewfly Embroidery