[amayausers.com] Re: Offer Letterman Jackets!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 19:16:59 UT

This message was posted by KIDSPORT on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/64.html

Hello Everyone,

A while back, I made a post regarding custom
embroidered Letterman Jackets.
 http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/24.html#000000
We have been providing some really great looking
jackets for kids in our area. Response has been
amazing! Our new site,  http://www.JacketBack.com  is up
and running. Check out our Gallery for some examples
of what's going on in our shop.

We have also been working on a way to make our work
available to a wider demographic. This means you! We
will be offering a unique partnership program to a
select number of embroidery shops based on demographic areas very soon.
After speaking with various embroiderers, we have learned that
because of hooping concerns, design issues, or not
being willing to tie up a machine for 2-5 hours per jacket, many
shops do not offer Letterman Jackets at all. This is where we
can help!

Our new "You drop ship...We stitch" program is just
what you need to jumpstart your Letterman Jacket
sales. If there is a high school in your town,
business is waiting for you. It just takes one kid
wearing one of your jackets at school to get the word
out.

All you need is an account with a jacket manufacturer.
We recommend either Holloway or Rock Creek, but there
are plenty of others out there. We have developed easy
to use forms that will tell us exactly what your
customer wants. Mockups of the design will be emailed
for approval before anything is stitched.
There are also options for purchasing the ofm files
and Exclusivity contract possibilities.

Here is a link to a promotional flyer.
 http://www.jacketback.com/files/jbembshopflyer2.pdf

If you are interested in finding out more, feel free
to email me at chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Chris Gould
Kidsport/ JacketBack.com