[amayausers] Nylon flag question-not embroidery

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:20:42 -0400

Good morning all!
I have 100% Nylon flags that I need to decorate for a golf course. My original
plan was to do these flags with heat transfer vinyl...that is when I was under
the impression that the flags were polyester.
Well, the customer does not wish to invest the kind of money that is needed to
purchase the products to do this.

So, my question is....can I apply sign vinyl to these nylon flags?
Does anyone have any experience with working with sign vinyl and nylon?
Neither the vinyl supplier nor the flag manufacturer knew if this would work.
Trial and error was the response I got.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,

LuAnn @ Image Embroidery