[amayausers] Re: (No Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:35:47 -0800

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Depends on the design.  How big and how many stitches.  I do most of my
blankets with just solvy on top.  If there are too many stitches then I use 1
or 2 layers of tearaway on the back.  If its a complex design with lots of
registration issues I will use cutaway.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx