[amayausers] Re: (No Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:41:44 -0500

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 13:03:51 -0800

That was some kind of automated response that I have no idea why it happened
:)

At least quiet on the board usually means everyone is busy and/or not having
many issues.  I cut off all Christmas orders a week ago in hopes that I can
actually finish all the Christmas orders I have in already.  I might even
get done a day or 2 early if I stick to my guns and don't take on any more
work.  I am looking forward to the week after Christmas, I will be on
vacation for a week :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx