[amayausers.com] Re: Nike DRI-FIT golf shirts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 07:20:06 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1279.html#000007

Yes it does tear away very easily. It is in addition to whatever backing I use.
The backing is hooped though with the garment and the wax paper is not. It does
get stitched to the garment but it comes off much easier than even a tearaway.
This is something that Helen Hart from Embroidery Line taught me when I first
started and it is in her book(s) too.