[amayausers] Re: New machine

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:07:06 -0700

Here is what I use.

T's - 5
Sweatshirts - 8
Pique Polos - 6
Jersey knit polo - 5
Denims - 6
Wool Jackets, Carhardt (canvas) - 8-10
Denim Jacket - 7-8 (Usually jackets are a bit thicker than shirts)
Nylon w/ light lining - 5-6
Nylon w/ sweatshirt or fleece lining - 8
Fleece - 8
Unstructured caps - 7-8
Structured caps - 8-10

I use doubled heavy cutaway on many of my jobs as I feel I get a better
finished product.  Sometimes I use single if I can get away with it and of
course tearaway if need be.  Keep in mind the number I gave are general and
you may want to go 1 or 2 higher or lower

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR