[amayausers] Re: New Melco website

  • From: "Russell Silva" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:45:26 -0400

Roland,

I called yesterday about the clamp, they told me it is so new that it is not on the website yet. Give them a call and they will fax you the info about it.

Russell Silva
R. S. Embroidery
508-222-4433

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:17:43 -0400
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] New Melco website

For those of you that don't visit Melco's website, they changed it and it
looks a lot better. It is much easier to navigate. My only complaint is they
don't list used machines on it (Tajima does on thier website.) I also wish
that Melco Mart would do something similar. I just call Melco Mart because I
hate thier website so much. Nice job on the Melco site though.