[amayausers] Re: New Machine

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 20:37:07 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/26.html#000009

Take it from me...I've been doing vector lineart for graphics work for over 15
years...and thought the same thing-jumping into digitizing and embroidery would
be easy because I 'thought' the programs were similar. Guess again! It isn't
that easy-its a whole new animal to tame. My recommendation-which was not what
we were told to do-is to IMMEDIATELY go to NJ and get the week of beginner
training, then get DIGITIZING training and advanced embroidery training either
in NJ or Denver-if you are going to offer digitizing  you are going to need a
LOT of training or you will spend unneccesary HOURS trying to do simple
digitizing!
I thought it would be easy....until I spent about 2 weeks to do ONE intense
logo!