[amayausers.com] Re: New Guy Hat Question

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:02:38 UT

This message was posted by djames on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/558.html#000003

Andrew,
If I understand your question, you are wanting to place the design on the side
of your hat, using the Amaya Extended XT cap frame.  When you are creating the
designs for sewing in Design Shop, you will put the XT Extended cap hoop up on
the screen.  The frame outline shows you how much area you have to work in. Go
to Design Origin and turn on the Show Origin (I use the lines).  Measure on
your cap from the center to the location where you want to place the logo on
the side(left or right).  Insert your design into the DS window that you are
working in and place it at the point where you have measured.
You can have multiple designs within that cap frame.
Debbie