[amayausers.com] Re: New Guy

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:40:33 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/339.html#000002

I have leased about 5 or 6 times now and never had any issies.  We usually
setup so we put a few thousand down and make sure to do a $1 buyout at the end
so you are not stuck paying several thousand at the end of the lease.

I have always had good luck with Beacon Fundinig and they have actually even
called me to do a repossession of a silkscreen machine one time cause I was the
only customer of thiers in their area and they needed to get this from the guy.
 They paid me $300 to go pick it up and it was about the size of a washer or
dryer.