[amayausers.com] Re: New Guy

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:53:03 UT

This message was posted by Kevin on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/339.html

Hello all, just came from the "SWF" users group and I own an SWF single head
machine, I am looking to expand our business but I don`t want to buy another
SWF single head or a multi head machine because it will take up so much space,
and besides I wanted an AMAYA when I started in the business but had an
opportunity to puchase the machine I have now so I went for it, and haven`t
necasarily regretted it but I would REALLY like to have an AMAYA for alot of
different reasons.
 First is there any for sale in the Indiana area or Ohio, or Kentucky...? That
would be close for me to drive and see one.
 Also has anybody had experience with the "Lease" program ? If so how did that
work our for you..?
Thanks alot..sorry for all the questions at once
Kevin
Special Tees Custom Apparel