[amayausers] Re: New Amaya owners

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:43:10 -0700

I usually bend my arms that the clamp hooks onto the machine with so I have
enough clearance on the needle plate.  It wants to bounce by doing this so I
usually use a raised needle plate to stop the flagging.  I mostly use my
clamp for flexfit hat backs and sides of any hats and occationally other
misc items.  I use regular round hoops for sleeves and regular cap backs.  I
am so used to doing them this way it is actually faster for me.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR