[amayausers] Re: New Amaya owners

  • From: "O'Connor & Co. Custom Embroidery" <oconnorco@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 19:12:00 -0400

I may end up getting the larger clamp system as well: I am a little
disappointed in the "sewable" area that is left after I setup the limits for
the individual frames. Other than that, I think I am getting the hang of it.

Do your frames ride up on the needle plate? or do you have them set to stay
clear? I'd be interested in swapping settings when you set yours up on the
Amaya.

thanks-
-David O.