[amayausers] Re: New Amaya owners

  • From: Captain Gold <captaingold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:02:18 -0400

Welcome!

I'm in London, OH! Maybe we should get together and "talk shop" sometime.

I've not used the Hooptech system, but am using Fast Frames. While I have
to clean (and many times replace) needles after using the "sticky" stuff, I
don't have any complaints specifically. I figure it's not a bad thing to
change needles after a good sized job anyway.

What are you planning on using the Hooptech for? I expect that I will
invest in it or something similar when I need to for heavy items, but have
not encouraged that direction from my customers yet. I think Hooptech and
Fast Frames are for two different uses.

Connie Bechtel
Wyvern Productions.