[amayausers.com] Re: New 1099 rule for small businesses

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 06:06:29 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/120.html#000007

I apologize to any members that are offended by my post of the link sent to me
by NNEP about the 1099 reporting enforcement.  I did not intend for it to be a
political statement.

I thought I was posting information that could possibly affect members of this
list.  That is why I posted it in the business section.  I was glad that NNEP
sent it to me.  If there is a new law I personally want to comply.  I haven't
been able to find the text of the bill online to verify it.  The link to the
text of the bill gives a message now that it has been removed from the site.
There is a heading though that says the bill contains provisions to close
loopholes in reporting.  If anyone finds out what the exact story is on this I
would appreciate receiving a private email so no one else will be offended.