[amayausers.com] Re: Needles turn the correct way

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:49:18 UT

This message was posted by Beckie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/198.html

I know there has been discussion on the correct way the needles need to be
installed - straight forward vs. 5-20 degrees to the right.  I have the Big Red
Amaya (only for 1-1/2 mos.) but I had numerous false bobbin thread breaks.
Last night I broke a needle and replaced it.  Then I had thread fraying.  So I
turned the needle 5 degrees to the right - it worked perfectly.  I since have
turned all the needles that way and low and behold I have had no more false
bobbin thread breakers- I can enjoy embroiderying again.