[amayausers.com] Re: Needle Case Groaning

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 22:48:09 UT

This message was posted by westvalley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/811.html

Recently got another Amaya (Big Red) and OS (ver. 4.02.041) came with the
machine.

I've hooked up both to a different computer with the OS (Flex) which newer than
the one I had and everything is working just fine with the exception that both
machines are making groaning noises when doing a color change on start up and
while sewing.

My older machine had never done this until they were both on the new computer.
Any correlation? I'm planning on getting the old computer out and hooking
things up the way it was before to see if it makes this noise on either machine.

Any other suggestions?