[amayausers.com] Re: Needle Breaks...ughh!!!!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 22:36:55 UT

This message was posted by Kim Nelson on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/285.html#000002

This may sound like a dumb question but in the manual it tells you everything
about how to adjust the hook timing, but how do I know what I am adjusting and
what should it be??  You said I need to check to see if I have slipped/spun the
rotory hook on the shaft, but I'm not sure what I'm exactly looking at.....I'm
really beginning to feel like an idiot....I also have no idea what you mean by
turning the Z-Axis shaft over.  What is the Z-Axis?  I would help if there was
a diagram pointing out all these things on a picture in the manual...is there
and I just don't see it?  I'm really trying here.  I'm beginning to think I've
invested thousands of dollars and it's too technical to be trying to do this on
my own, I really need some help here.