[amayausers] Re: Need tips

  • From: "wl solomonson" <wlsolomonson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:34:36 -0500

I've never done applique'  on my embroidery machine, something that alot of
users advised. Wouldn't even know where to begin. Is there anyone out there
that teaches this for the commercial machine? I'm going to Atlanta ISS on
Thursday and didn't see that as a class offering. I know Barb Geer from
Grand Slam designs has done it in the past but would like to attend
something without traveling out of state. Any ideas??
Thanks,
Wendy
Itchin' To Stitch
MN