[amayausers] Re: Need tips

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:23:41 -0700

Use a font that is fairly wide to begin with such as Roman Script.  If you
use a thinner script font make sure to give it plenty of column width.  Slow
your machine down to 600 SPM.  Using 2 pieces of tearaway should be ok,
although cutaway would give you better stability.  Make sure to hoop it nice
and snug.  I would also use an underlay to put some stiches down as the
underlay will mostly soak into the material and then your satin stitches
should look nice.  Use solvy as a topping as well.  Good luck and I'm sure
you will make it look real nice :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx