[amayausers] Re: Need tips

  • From: "Ron Vinyard" <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:47:38 -0700

Could you do a small appliqué patch?
then the only thing showing on the back is the satin stitch edging
which could be color matched. this would give the name a much
better sewing surface and could be colored to provide more contrast
or subtlety.
Just a thought.

Sincerely,  Ron Vinyard
Owner, Graphic Designer

Body Cover Design Screenprinting
Magic Stitches Embroidery

420  S.W. "H" Street
Grants Pass, OR  97526-2532  USA

www.bodycoverdesign.com
1-888-435-0176 Toll Free
1-541-471-1504 Local
1-541-471-0427 Fax

All outgoing e-mail certified Virus-Free
by Norton Internet Security 2004
updated weekly.