[amayausers.com] Re: Need some advice!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:12:33 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/728.html#000005

When I get pre-lettered stuff to add on to, I go with the original lettering or
logo-if it had a background fill, I do the same. If it didn't, I don't. Keeps
the embroidery consistent-and if you want the clients job later on-that counts!
Lands' End...sounds like Dunkin Donut vests and jackets-that's what they were
bringing into me for name drops. Found the identical vests in Sanmar and showed
them sample, with me doing the embroidery for logo AND name drop same time, can
save the local franchise about $15 per vest-and he likes that! Got a couple end
of last winter from me, I'm hoping this winter the 'window crew' gets all from
me. They are the ones that freeze on the job so he gets them all a vest. Soon
as snow hits I'll bet I hear from him!
Only time I do NOT match previous embroidery is when it looks terrible.
Puckering, outlines don't line up, etc.-then I show the customer what SHOULD
have been done.