[amayausers] Re: Need pricing advise

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:37:36 -0400

You get free catalogs?

-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roland R. Irish III
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 11:32 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Need pricing advise

Sanmar called ME way back when...I have an 'account manager'
I think-they were the ones that called and offered terms, case price, etc.
Alpha now has free freight for $150 orders and up-I'm going to see if Sanmar
will do the same...$200 is sometimes a lot to make up.
They never asked about my volume-I know it was only $5-6000 when I started
with them.
Alpha is now making all kinds of promises, but a veiled comment about "only
for those that make us their major supplier". That would mean dumping Sanmar
completely...and I like the free catalogs I get (several hundred each year,
with my name on them) to send out to clients.Along with the great customized
website for me!
Roland