[amayausers] Re: Need pricing advise

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:08:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Steve,
That is weird about SanMar because I just set up an
account with them.  They asked me how much I purchase
in a year.  I told them I was still new to the
business and gave them a number way lower than 20,000.
 They gave me case pricing without any problems.  I
did try to gently make it sound like I wouldn't use
them unless I got case pricing.  But I never actually
state that so I don't even know if it came across to
the person I talked to.

Susan

=== message truncated ===

Susan Riedlinger