[amayausers] Re: Need help with sizing

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:39:39 -0400

Aaron,

I do apologize for the sarcasm.
I agree sizing is a very serious issue. But you had to see this guy!
OMG!!
First off, he lays the two shirts on my table out front in the display area,
he then proceeds to tell me that the shirts are sized wrong.
He puts the ladies under the mens and says, "see, the shoulders are
smaller."
I agree with him stating "It's a womans shirt".
He then questions the difference in length between the two shirts.
Again, I repeat.."one is a womans shirt and one is mans shirt".
He still doesn't get it. The mens medium is for him and there is no way this
guy wears a size medium! He is a L maybe XL. So I ask him, "Do you generally
wear a size medium?"
And he says "yes".
So then he asks me "what size are you?" And I proudly state a XS or S. He
says his sister (the recipient of the womens Large) is not much bigger than
me and points to a woman sitting in a car outside my store. And her shirt
did not fit either.
I had no response. He thanked me and left. On his way out the door he asked
me how business was and I said "GREAT, thank you!"
That is how the story ends and he has not called me yet.
But, I am certain I will hear from him before the end of business today! :-)
You gotta love it!
I was in the Opthalmology business prior to doing this full-time. Maybe I
should have suggested an eye exam!?!HaHa!!!
Okay, that's enough fun and games for one day!

Again, sorry for the confusion.
LuAnn