[amayausers] Re: Need help with handkerchief

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:26:43 -0400

Have you tried a 'steamer' to get rid of solvy? We got a great 'hand' travel
steamer from Oreck and it works great to remove the solvy. I also have a
commercial 'clothing' steamer I use for costumes and stuff-but that take too
long to warm up and is too large for this. Because it is steam it dries
instantly-also removes the hoop burn!
Roland
From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:50:27 -0700
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Need help with handkerchief

Joyce,
We got our handkerchiefs from Hammer Brothers. They has a promo going on
them at the Great Notions demo in Portland. I did not like having to get
them wet to remove the backing. They needed ironing after and just did not
look very good. Am going to try again with your density settings.

Herb