[amayausers.com] Re: Need help with dense design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 14:07:35 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/179.html#000004

I think I'm going to participate in the webinar that Tina suggested. Thanks
Tina! With all the new threads, stock designs available, and fabrics, the
formulas for each one is, like Joyce Jagger states on her site, frustrating to
figure out. This site is great for lots of information. I have so much to learn.

I think Melco would be welcomed by many if they submitted some embroidery tips
and webinars or newsletters with projects. Anyone agree? Seems like most users
are still in the dark with density control techniques for lettering and for
designs. Design Shop is such a fabulous program but I don't feel like I'm even
tapping into some of the features that would streamline my embroidery.

~GF