[amayausers.com] Re: Need help with breaks

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 14:33:35 UT

This message was posted by Russell Silva on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/248.html#000006

Hi Deb,

I would stitch ampass to test the machine, if your machine will stitch ampass
with little or no problems then it could be your designs that are the problem,
if it doesn't complete ampass without problems then it could be a machine
issue. The path to get to the ampass file is C:\Program Files\Melco Embroidery
Systems\AMAYA\Test Designs, stitch it on two layers of cut away backing, set
your color sequence from 1 to 16, pressere foot all the way down and stitch
speed at 1200. If you need to be walked through this you can call me at
508-277-5921.