[amayausers.com] Re: Need help with breaks

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:12:10 UT

This message was posted by Nick Sam on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/248.html#000010

Think I lost my reply somewhere in Internet Land- so if you get this as a
repeat, sorry.  Thank you to everyone for your suggestions.  Now that you
mention it, most of the thread breaks ARE when I'm sewing lettering.  Replaced
needles and checked to make sure there were in correctly. We don't have the
dryness problem here, as we live between two rivers. When I've checked out all
of your suggestions and sewn out AMPASS I'll let you know what I've found. So
nice to have your help.
Sincerely
Deb