[amayausers.com] Re: Need advice

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:07:51 -0500

The Amaya is a good machine but my question is are you ready to spend that kind
of money on a machine you say will only run a couple hours a week? You have to
ask yourself is it worth it and will your investment pay off?
If you plan is to run it less than 10 hours a week, you may want to call your
Melco sales rep and ask if they have any used machines in stock. (Used machines
do come with a warrenty.) I do embroidery part-time and I purchased a used
machine from someone who went out of business. My machine is now paid off
because I didn't pay full price for a new machine. If I bought a new machine, I
would still be making payments on it. My business is now profitable because of
the business decision I made by not buying a new machine.

Steve