[amayausers.com] Re: Need a tech

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 23:21:18 UT

This message was posted by Bruce on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1269.html#000004

The Magician came and worked magic!  I didn't know my machine could sew so
well.  I thought I had some good results with the small lettering I was doing
but was I in the dark.

Mark came and did some tuning primarily of the cables (they were loose) and
checked out the machine.  What I liked the most was that as he was checking
things out he would explain what he was doing in order for me to learn more
about my machine.

I would recommend Mark for anyone who needs service in the deep south.  He is
awesome!